Electric Hair CurlerOffering you a complete choice of products which include 471b hair curler, 16b hair curlers and lhengyin hair curl.
Approx. Price: Rs 80 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Maximum Temperature||220 deg C|
|Voltage||110 - 220V|
- Easy to Use
- Durable & Portable
- Built-In Counter
- Igniter Switch Tangle
- Free Swivel Cord
- Easy to Operate
- Power Indicator
Approx. Price: Rs 95 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Color||Black and blue|
|Cord Length||1.5 m|
|Heat Up Time||30s|
16-B Hair Curler show off your lustrous locks by curling them with this amazing 16-B Hair Curler which is exquisitely . A powerful styling tool, this hair curler is sure to give you those lustrous curls so that the world admires you. The barrel of this hair curler comes with ceramic tourmaline coating which ensures maximum heat conductibility and creates soft curls that last longer. This amazing hair curler comes with a cool tip which makes sure that your fingers do not get burnt during the styling process. As this cool tip is made of high heat insulation material, it doesn't get heated up with the tong of the curler.
Approx. Price: Rs 950 / PieceGet Latest Price
- Ensure hair is clean, dry and combed through.
- Separate a suction of hair that is no bigger than 3 cm.
- Important: Always hold the styler positioned into the hair with the open part of the curler chamber facing toward the head.
- Position the styler where you want the curl to start. Ensure the hair section is held straight and placed neatly through the centre of the styler
- Close the handles together let go of the hair to be automatically taken into the curl chamber. Hold the handles shut until you hear four quick keeps in succession to indicate time is up.
- Release the handles first to let the curl free and gently pull the styler from the head.
If you pull away before you open the handles, the curl will be straightened out.